REFUNDS ALLOWED ONLY ON DEFECTIVE ITEM(S)
- Refunds issued within 7 business days of us receiving a defective item by way of a cheque
RETURNED ITEMS MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Item(s) must be in original, unworn condition with tags attached and free of odor.
- Item(s) are inspected prior to shipment, however, should a manufacturing defect be detected by the customer, the customer may choose a full refund or exchange for an identical item that is being returned.
- Item(s) must be returned accompanied by a printed copy of our form located under ‘Shipping & Returns’ tab. Missing fields will result in delay of processing your return.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS INCLUDE: (refunds/exchanges/store credit not accepted) baby blankets and baby booties due to health reasons unless due to a manufacturing defect.
- Booties must be repacked in their original bootie box and placed in a protective box. If your return is sent to us without a protective cardboard box, we will not be able to accept the return.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees to send the order back to Piccolini.
- Customer is responsible for re-shipping costs for exchanges which will be charged to their original credit card used for the purchase.
- Please fill out our form under the tab ‘Shipping & Returns’ and send it to us through our website prior to shipping your item to us.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
We reserve the right to refuse any return that shows any signs of wear.
Please send item(s) to the following address:
2313 Canonridge Circle,
Your order will be placed in 1-2 business days. Delivery will be made by Canada Post, shipping times may vary due to the locations.